Earlier today I gave my presentation at Developer! Developer! Developer! 9 on S.O.L.I.D principles.
I considered creating a series of post on the principles but a quick search showed so many already on the internet that I decided against it, in fact searching for SOLID principles on Google resulted in Google telling me it had about 30,800,000 results.
Instead this post contains the links to the resources and code that I promised at the end of the talk.
Agile Principles, Patterns & Practices in C# – the seminal work
- Principles Of Ood – by Uncle Bob and covers all the principles from Agile, Principles, Patterns and Practices
- DimeCasts.Net – screen casts on each principle
- Los Techies – series of posts on principles
- Hanselminutes – podcast with Uncle Bob
- Getting a good SOLID start – post by Uncle bob
- Presentation Code – code from the presentation
The slides for the presentation can be found here, I'd recommend downloading them as the Google doc viewer doesn’t display the slides correctly.
The code that I used in the presentation is on GitHub which also has a wiki explaining the changes that were made between each project to meet the principle.
You can get to the code here.