Tuesday 12 April 2011

Up and coming presentations

Conferences

I’ve been lucky enough to have presentations voted for in both the upcoming DDD Scotland and DDD South West.

The “Is your code S.O.L.I.D?” presentation is heading north of the border to Glasgow on the 7th May for DDD Scotland, registration took place on 1st March so hopefully if you wanted to come you’re all sorted, otherwise commiserations.

June will see me back in Bristol giving a new presentation “Kanban? what is it and how can it help?”, registration for DDD South West opens today at 10am so be sure to be standing by your browsers and ready to register if you want to attend.

User Groups

As well as presenting at the conferences mentioned I will also be taking my “Is your code S.O.L.I.D?” presentation on the road, firstly to .Net Developers Network in Bristol tonight and then to NxtGen Shenfield on 26th April.

Hopefully I’ll see you at one of these events, please feel free to grab me for a chat and if you’d like me to present at your user group then drop me a line Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment