This is just a quick post to list the resources I mentioned at the end of my presentation.
I hope that everybody who saw the presentation enjoyed it and feel free to tweet or email me any questions you have.
BooksTo be perfectly honest there are only 2 books that I know of that are about Kanban in relation to software development, both are listed below.
- Kanban - Sucessful Evolutionary Change for Technology Business – seminal work on this form of Kanban although to my mind the information is slanted more to management than a team.
- Kanban and Scrum – Making the most of both – Good book, outlines both how both scrum and Kanban work and the differences between the 2.
- One day in Kanban land – Henrik Kniberg showing how a day in Kanban could look
- Kanban 101 – web site providing details about Kanban and advice on how to use it.
- Kanban for support – a post I did a while ago on using Kanban in a support function
- Kanban Development Oversimplified – really good post about Kanban, where it comes from and how to use it. You’ll find the Prius example I used here as well.
- Kanban kick-start – pdf showing a card board and providing info in relation to what Kanban is and using it.
- Limited WIP Society – Home of Kanban in relation to software engineering.