Monday 3 August 2009

The first post

This is the first post on my blog.

My intention is to use this as a bit of a memory dump for me and along the way I may find some interesting things to talk about and would love for people to comment on what I've blogged, as I find you learn more through discussions rather than lectures.

The title? well thats what I do and all the cool names had already gone ;)

I'm currently working with Asp.Net technologies (webforms, MVC, dynamic data) and my next few posts will most likely cover them but I have been toying with going back to the beginning and doing a deep dive on web as a platform to refresh my memory.

Most of my posts will be about technology but I may digress now and then.

I can't promise I'll blog all the time but hopefully what I do blog will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment